Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 25, 20242 yr Well everyone... we've finally hit peak. yes i'm kidding.~~ In all seriousness... I kept seeing this manga everywhere. Yes please. ~~dub when https://x.com/animetv_jp/status/1816596963665805490?s=61&t=ChinvJeKVbD6EXz2OwyKhQ
July 25, 20242 yr Did it? 🤔When I first saw that Manga I thought "Oh it's about underground chicken fights." No.No it is not.
July 25, 20242 yr I saw manga slides of it on another Discord. Some of them made me legit laugh. So looking forward to it. But just me obviously lol
July 25, 20242 yr Only u in the whole worldNobody else wants this MegaYou're also the only one that wants Digimon and .hack back
July 25, 20242 yr Bro you're in a Kingdom Hearts server- it's impossible to have an opinion that's too "out there" lol
July 25, 20242 yr boy i wish other discords were like this instead of acting like mental five year olds when i give my takes
July 25, 20242 yr PFFFTI've been trying to get u out that shell for years now and I-Oh GodI've been in thos server 2 and a half years lmao
July 25, 20242 yr Pro tip: Don't join the official Crunchyroll discord. Them acting like mental five year olds when I give my takes is practically all they do and they act like I'm the asshole*. But it's where I get *most of my anime news (except what I just posted ironically) so I won't leave it. That'd just be letting them win.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003