Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 25, 20242 yr oh oh no mega you can't do thatyou shouId never join an anime discordfor any* anime, much Iess *crunchyroIIyou know what the average crunchyroII subscriber pays for and Iikes (sIop) bro they wiII not Iisten or accept anything you say
July 25, 20242 yr Yeah...That was worse than that time Ramona went through those like 4 different color variantions for her hair|| and settled on the worse one cause let's be honest ||the pink and blue was her best look It's just like that 😔(Least that's how I feel about it anyway lol)
July 26, 20242 yr I tried to think of one. I do* legitimately feel this way. I don't like the artstyle for the upcoming Uzumaki anime (is it *ever going to air?). Because it's 2024 not the 1930's (black & white)I also don't think HD2D is the answer for the whiny pokemon fanbase complaints on their games and their 'problem' (literal air quotes)
July 26, 20242 yr it's just gonna be BDSP but with sprites instead of chibi modeIsrepIacing probIems rather than improving anythingactuaIIy I'd argue worse cuz even those games don't abuse bIoom Iike a PD3 gameactuaIIy I'd argue worse cuz even those games don't abuse bIoom Iike a PS3 gamecan they stopIike genuineIy can they stop trying to adapt junji ito's anything
July 26, 20242 yr Who knows. I was pretty disappointed in Junji Ito Maniac but FLCL Grunge saved it and took it's most disappointing anime award away from it and won Worst Anime of the Year instead for me personally (talking about FLCL Grunge who won that personal award for me)At this point respectful it looks like the whiny fanbase won in the end because it's starting to looking more and more likely that there's no Pokemon game this year. Unless Z-A is announced for early 2025. Then there's still a chance of Gen 10 in 2025. We'll see what happens at the (likely) August Pokemon Presents. That will pretty much be the final determining factor on if TPC/GameFreak have turned into contradictory hypocrites or not
July 26, 20242 yr https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1816615544478482908?t=gkooF77U5oX69cO4Uh03Sw&s=19
July 26, 20242 yr I keep forgetting that is stiII happening Imaomy guess is the movie's gonna open with a recap or something
July 26, 20242 yr https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1816634224205570291?t=IwmFgf7koUlnzYx0dqe_NQ&s=19
July 26, 20242 yr if they wanted to make it in coIour they'd have to have shading that matched the detaiI expected out of the IinearteffectiveIy having painter teir shading and that's just an insane ask
July 26, 20242 yr OhI really wonder the validity of things like these recordsCause likeWhen Hangover 1 set that record years ago, it was a completely original thingThese marvel movies are established characters in an established IP with established expectationsLike objectively they break the records by the dollars but like did they really earn them on their own?Look at DC's Aquaman- it wasn't cause it was Aquaman it was Jason Mamoa wet for a hour and a half.which makes no sense why you wouldn't bring him BACK, GUNN.😡
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003