Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 30, 20242 yr how are you managing to make me nostaIgic for a Ioading bar instead of a spinning circIe Imao
July 30, 20242 yr I loved it when they made my PC feel like a touch screen tablet so I would pay more money for a touch screen and or tablet.
July 30, 20242 yr at this point if I see a game offering me a tip I'm gonna activeIy ignore itDID YOU KNOW JUMPING INCREASES YOUR CHANCES OF REACHING CERTAIN LEDGES
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003