Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 7, 20242 yr To be fair I know you know I'm at least partially rightIf you're always in the middle, youll get lost in the crowd, Ot.
August 7, 20242 yr I know what you mean on re-releases on recent stuff but I do think there are some exceptionsThis is just one day to promote a show in the same universe, it's fine
August 7, 20242 yr No I didn't say "I'm a nobody" I said "I'm no one important in this server" lol there's a difference
August 7, 20242 yr Dude ur on the editorial team lmaoPlus doesn’t the like official kh west acc follow kh13 on twt ?Wait does kh13 have other socials or js twt
August 7, 20242 yr I heard its an AI wastelandBut kh13 mainly does articles and QnAs and stuff so ehNot much to branch out toMaybe reddit ?Wait nah they got their own server
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003