Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 8, 20242 yr Doom 1 & 2 have been remastered https://vxtwitter.com/GOGcom/status/1821622701947027801
August 8, 20242 yr Yeah I'll wait until I out it through my personal Litmus test.And by that I mean I'll wait for DaZ to look at them lolDaZ Foundry.
August 8, 20242 yr https://x.com/ScarletWitchUpd/status/1821646549015003421?t=yTIy3s4KMF9uqQ5n65X1Qg&s=19 shows a good amount of confidence, hopefully embargo for first reactions is soon as well.
August 8, 20242 yr this is very good approved.here's the dumbass stupid idiot nonsensicaI what the heII are you on about news in what worId is a game from 1993 daring to ask a GTX 650 for 1080p 60fpsare you actuaIIy out of your mind HOW DO YOU MAKE A GAME LIKE THIS HARDER TO RUNIT COULD LITERALLY RUN ON A WEB BROWSER FROM 2008
August 8, 20242 yr could be at the Lucasfilm section if they want to show off the speculated Star Wars worlddoubt its gonna be here though, but still hoping
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003