Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 8, 20242 yr Nomura look what you doinSomeone thinks kh4 isn’t even real manAnd im over here watching every game showcase hoping for smth
August 8, 20242 yr Oh for God sakes- YOU AREN'T EVEN 19 YET SHUT YOUR PRIVELEDGED ASS UP 😭Talk to me when you been playing this game for 10+ years then* you can say ",oh hurrr I'm gonna be a Krusty old Krab by the time KH5.comes out" you haven't *earned The right 😭😭😭
August 8, 20242 yr Oh 3 wow oh yeah haha man that's, that's so many- TRY 23DaZ, Queen, catch me- I'm feitning
August 9, 20242 yr But isn't that so much better than bad?Isn't the love the fandom gave it- doesn't that mean anything to your becalmed, grey heart?
August 9, 20242 yr # HELL NOthat movie was so ass even a chiId wouId find it chiIdishno no it’s bad it is absoIuteIy 100% baddawg the fandom has no standardscase in point: this is apparentIy Iit and hype and sickhttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1244658017773944902/1270841502670651392/Five_Laps_at_Freddys_Demo_-_2024-07-03_3-09-01_PM.mp4?ex=66b67c61&is=66b52ae1&hm=3221359da5f938086853783d7ccca5bfdc149fc8227f1eba89cd141938ef9660&too bad it pIays Iike shit and Iooks Iike a steam greenIight ripoffyou see that drift boost?
August 9, 20242 yr Um... I know it's 11:40 pm my time but... um...I just played and finished the Gori Cuddly Carnage demo... and... um... WTF did I just play...? o_O is this what it's like on drugs
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003