Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 14, 20242 yr I’m gonna be honest, idgaf about 4K anymore because my laptop is still 1080p and my current tv provided by the apartment company is as well
August 14, 20242 yr Just remember what I said Muki- it is usually Square's fault more than Disney- but Disney sucks to work with too lmao
August 14, 20242 yr Literally the monitor in my room is a 1080p one like it doesn’t even matter to me anymore 😭
August 14, 20242 yr Like if I move next year to an unfurnished apartment, then fine I’ll get a 4K tv (because TVs are hella cheaper than computers) and get a ps5 once KH4 gets a release window
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003