Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 15, 20242 yr They make money off of salesBut if some random ass mf can js type words and make the exact same thingValue drops and artists get purged
August 15, 20242 yr I agree with this but I honestly don't believe that politicians will do anything. I know I sound like a doomer but I just can't see a pushback against this. Shit has gotten to bigit's not just an issue in voice acting. what VA's basically ask unions to do is "please stop preventing technological progress"this shit is honestly something that might turn me into a conservative in the future if modern conservatism will be about preventing AI to take over everythingagreewhich is why Sag has this deal already that VA need to get paid and need to give their consent for AI voice replications.the best case is probably that AI voice acting is banned completely
August 15, 20242 yr I just try to see it from the perspective of the decision makers at SagI don't think this was made in bad faith
August 15, 20242 yr Will this Sag thing affect any media ?Cuz I remember back during the writers strike was it
August 15, 20242 yr Or smth i can’t remember wayyy back when, lego couldn’t get the original voice actors for the marvel supes so the second marvel superheroes game sucked major ass
August 15, 20242 yr The voice actors dont fit at ALLGod please let this not affect khKh is already in a rut right now wr cant afford more ruts
August 15, 20242 yr Come to think of it, have any of the VAs come out to say “Hey we’re recording lines now” or is it all under NDA
August 15, 20242 yr rules are that voice actors aren't allowed to take new work. If they have a long-term contract or are already working on certain stuff the strike won't affect thatthat's at least what FFXIV voice actors saidbecause some of them are part of this strike
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003