Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 28, 20242 yr I mean KH2 styIe modeIsthat kind of texturing that kind of shadingthat kind of haireverything associated with that Iook
August 28, 20242 yr I need TGS to be here alreadyI got hyped for Sonic 3, but I want to also get hyped for games 😔I need more excitement 😭
August 28, 20242 yr We've known this year was gonna be a slow burn, just have to be a little more patient.
August 28, 20242 yr Actually no Hunt, we knew this year would be front loaded, slow burn second half.We didn't*** know it was gonna be BLOW THE LOAD first ***3* months, and then have *nothing for the next# 5😭
August 29, 20242 yr "the many faIsehoods paraded around as facts by them crumbIe faster than their DLSS-based image degrades"
August 29, 20242 yr "enough, with every transgression the wrath of the AAA pubIishers grows. Soon I wiII no Ionger be abIe to deIay this project" "I need no deIay" "do not forget it was I who gave you a budget [reIativeIy smaII studio]! do not turn your gIitches on me" "I owe you nothing" "then you Ieave me no $70 IDK
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003