Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 29, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1828949714579919150?t=pBLefjlS9P67Hycm7QQjyA&s=19
August 29, 20242 yr https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1828966505972670810?t=HL0WzM79JoUppPhLpGYUXg&s=19
August 29, 20242 yr https://danshive.tumblr.com/post/760073635619831808/you-are-granted-the-power-to-suddenly-own-one open question to everyone but daz (cuz we already know the answer, lol)
August 29, 20242 yr As in "I have done nothing but teleport bread for 3 days" obsessed or "I should really delete my search history" obsessed?
August 29, 20242 yr HOW SPECIFIC SNAKE 💀.....was it like that for you? 💀LMFAO jkHonestly, I just couldn't stop watching that shot over and over when I was rewatching the trailer multiple times 😂
August 29, 20242 yr though tbf, not Iike the PS4 Pro was a design improvementaIso there better be a damn disc drive are you serious
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003