Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.5k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

If they get that Bloodorne remaster first I'm gonna cry

hmmmmm
I’m afraid rechecks are condition for excessive add-on personneI to anaIyze and suspect

wha..?

I’ll cry with you

This industry.keeps giving more reasons to weep 🥲

do not cry you are mereIt an empty husk you have no emotions

LMFAO TRUUUUUUE

reunion.

see thanks for agreeing Queen

DaZ is Xemnas co firmed

Confirmed*

DaZ you're suffering just like us but

Muki gets mad

Me and Queen cry

You just

juat

I'm

I'm worried man

?

I’m fine

anyways

someone needs to correct the aspect ratio of this poster 😂😂😂😂😂
IMG_2951.jpg?ex=66d2695a&is=66d117da&hm=72a70d41c69529efaca9d1fe88c9df78957dc7fe154a05113c85065ba0500960&

Verum Rex DaZ.

I remember.

queen next question where do I go for therapy

SLKSKSKSKSKKSKKALQKSE

😭

Square Enix

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top