Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 30, 20242 yr But not for reveals I thinkI could be wrong honestlyBut usually the reveals happened at E3The good old days
August 30, 20242 yr I thought the Jump Festa 2011 trailer was where they formally revealed The Grid in Dream Drop Distance
August 30, 20242 yr Oh I meant like official trailers for the game itself!But oh damn I didnt know that actually
August 30, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/powerwashsim/status/1829253650130378755?s=46THEY ACTUALLY REPLIED😭😭😭😭
August 30, 20242 yr it's still crazy to me that this guy owns millions and can't clean his own homehe could even easily build a new house
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003