Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 30, 20242 yr But for Ghost of Tsushima, Sekiro etc. I have to buy an external hard drive for more GB spaceWhich I do not have the money forSo 🙃
August 30, 20242 yr https://tenor.com/view/young-xehanort-keyblade-kingdom-hearts-dream-drop-distance-black-coat-gif-26057967
August 30, 20242 yr I'm not joking my internet lagged after I sent the text clarifying I was kidding I did no draw that out for comedy akskssksmks
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003