Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 5, 20242 yr THAT QUIDsnake I I don’t think those are a thing these daysI’m british I wiuId knowuhhhjoshuar
September 5, 20242 yr Oi yer tryna say ah don't know me bri'ish kuh-nick kuh-nacks?U're right mad, bruvI'm Will Ospreay
September 5, 20242 yr this fight alone, jeez. Im not doing it the intended way, Im being too stubborn lol Ive gotten close so many times, cant give up now.
September 5, 20242 yr Ha haaaa oh manThat was my personal hardest fight for a whileAnd northern mountain man already was my hardest fight for a whilefiretruckin Master Splinter over here
September 5, 20242 yr https://x.com/GoodSmile_US/status/1831542048144437552?t=o1bMtsdW3EoEyDtzjM9SKA&s=19
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003