Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 11, 20242 yr You're interpreting it as that- that's your reality for you; choosing to interpret like that. Hence, while objective to you, it is subjective to me.
September 11, 20242 yr Man firetruck you guys- you're all like "ooo look how witty and smart I am, watch me dead pan this dude and make him look weird in front of everyone, I'm so smart" I just don't fake anything about me 😔
September 11, 20242 yr It's all that California liberalism, it's reacting with the Florida stuff from a couple months back
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003