Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 13, 20242 yr I had to stop playing for a couple of hours because I couldn't get itThe shooter at the end of the lava always got me
September 13, 20242 yr Hey @raiden94, can I get one of those clickbait headline templates? I got an idea
September 13, 20242 yr Sure sure any ideas in mind?Want me to improvise? Got a subject in mind? Is it about Muki? Whatcha got? Whatchu want?
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003