Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 15, 20242 yr Sheesh I wouldn’t say GoTG had bad combat but damn was it boringI apologise for ever doubting this gameHair physics look goodAnd the combat looks fun
September 15, 20242 yr that Iooks reaIIy nicebut Iike idk what to say manit's nice and that's it I can't be impressed by this when in aII IikeIihood the game's gonna either: 1) run Iike ass 2) have no shadows 3) bugged to heII
September 15, 20242 yr I know I can't believe Muki was telling the truthLet's not forget his lies about "KH at X" over the year 😔😔kidding lol
September 15, 20242 yr 2 weeks of World of Warcraft and I experienced more bugs in a game than in the past 2-3 years
September 15, 20242 yr Why do u keep playing this gaammeee brookDaZ please I just woke upMy head and heart can't 😔
September 15, 20242 yr I played the demo for Anime FF Versus 13 yesterday (Reynatis). I'd say overall... I enjoyed my experience for the most part. My main negatives are some characters models and some aspects of the game looking like a mobile game
September 15, 20242 yr I mean... I've seen worse characters models. Just saying lol. They were... fine.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003