Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.4k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

Well it's time to die.

...hot diggity

I'm steaIing that

"For who would lose, though full of pain,"

Me.

I would lose.

and I'm full of pain.

X2 Combo Breaker.

Bank ad on a public clock br like

So you're telling me

That theoretically

I could pause an ad

And then get an ad?

Yes

Dont give ideas bro

Thats some "darkness within darkness" type of shit.

LMAOOO

"Yo dog we heard you like Captilstic greed, so we got some capitalism INSIDE your capitalism!"

Indeed

I love it when the rich do ANYTHING to get richer

Humans can never be satisfied 😔

If only they made yt premium purchaseable

wdym

you don't want to give them money forever??

smh some peopIe

Far too little too late... but I feel like Persona 5 missed out on a HUGE opportunity to make a reference to Sly Cooper. Cus... thieves. But IP ownership is a thing that makes lawyers jump for joy to make money I guess. But just saying lol. Just something I've been thinking about while I've been playing the Sly Cooper games.

Hahaha... you don't understand Mega

Persona 5... is Sly Cooper now 😔

I dont want to give them £16.99 per month for PiP and background play

WHAAAAAAAT

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top