Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 20, 20242 yr Battery life of 3 hours 😪(This is just me watching smth not even playing a game)
September 20, 20242 yr I mean, I guess it doesn't help that I got mine used from a friend and I think it was a launch day switch too so it is old
September 20, 20242 yr Launch day switches are begging for their livesMine isnt a launch day one but the joycons literally slide off without pressing the release
September 20, 20242 yr What are you guys playing 😭I literally use my switch on my 3 hour school breaks and it lasts me that long
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003