Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 23, 20242 yr I wouldn't expect Death Stranding 2 here though, it is appearing at TGSAt most maybe a teaser for thatThey usually say no first party stuff if they aren't appearing but I am not seeing that in this article
September 23, 20242 yr I'm expecting the Horizon and Days Gone thing to be the stars of the show unfortunately.
September 23, 20242 yr I'd sure like them to have some new games tho. Or if they're gonna do remasters, maybe start brining in the PS3 games over or the PS2 games stuck on the PS3.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003