Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 24, 20242 yr It's been a long time since I watched GT, but I thought the pants were just dirty
September 24, 20242 yr Hope they make Krem more interesting in the movie, cause in the comic he was pretty bland.
September 24, 20242 yr yo. I adore the fact they’re not skimping out on both the quaIity and the deIicious 60fps
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003