Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
October 3, 20242 yr Me when I'm in a competition to love something with all of my heart but my opponent is a middle eastern man seeing a cat:
October 3, 20242 yr https://tenor.com/view/kiryu-cringe-clapping-fake-smile-yakuza-gif-10702572066235903736
October 3, 20242 yr so daz trains muki to be his successor, and now daz is being trained to be otti's successor. but whose successor will otti be??
October 3, 20242 yr I thought this was a random gacha and I was about to be incredibIy upset by the thought of you gambIin your chiIdren coIIege-fund on random pngs 😔
October 3, 20242 yr I completed the hardest solo challenge in WoW and the achievement is a reference to elden ring
October 3, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/NamsCompendium/status/1841642498289967256?t=nf850ItlR05ty-XPiRG7dQ&s=19
October 3, 20242 yr Use the word Blueblood instead of aristocratI am downplaying it but that's just what the outcry comes down to
October 3, 20242 yr I am all for accurate translations but the entire discourse is just bad faith shit by either far-right people or neets/weebs who have nothing better to do than being obnoxious and calling machine translations accuratejust imagine FFXVI discourse in the west with 1:1 translationsyou don't want to know how bad some shit in the japanese version apparently is
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003