Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
October 6, 20241 yr I think in this case it's more the grifters and how the game is "woke" for changing up the designs
October 6, 20241 yr whiIe I'm stiII not going to pIay the remake because I honestIy stiII think it's pointIess, I wiII give them some credit for taking some criticism since you know james doesn't Iook horribIe anymore
October 6, 20241 yr I do think there is some validity in the critisicm in how the character designs were changed but oh boy is it really stupid
October 6, 20241 yr buuut that was never the onIy issue I had with itI'm ngI the main ones that stood out to me were angeIa who just Iooks unfinished??Iike, it was as if she didn't have shadows enabIed
October 6, 20241 yr I love how they even went after Monster Hunter and the Monster Hunter fandom collectively told them to firetruck off
October 6, 20241 yr They are touristsYou can look through their history and not once are any of these games talked by them until the big old scary "DEI" supposedly being there
October 6, 20241 yr I hate seeing the acronym “DEI” cuz you already know some guy with an under developed frontal lobe is about to say the most stupid thing ever
October 6, 20241 yr Thick headed mfsA few weeks ago i saw someone yammering about a “DEI chin”What even the hell is that
October 6, 20241 yr Most anyone who uses that acronym is someone who's 'opinon' you don't need to concern yourself with , so don't worry
October 6, 20241 yr Its so ridiculous 😭😭D4C is now Dusty Destinations Delivered Desperately CleanInstead of dirty deeds done cheap
October 6, 20241 yr *outside of a business/government setting, where it's intended to be usedi miss "filthy acts at a reasonable price"
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003