Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
October 8, 20241 yr This isn't to say that there's not some charm to the one-dimensional ones or that villains shouldn't be redeemed, just that the way disney has handled some of them lately has been... lacking
October 8, 20241 yr It's funny Disney makes a bunch of marketing money off of Maleficent, Jafar, the Evil Queen- and have no idea why they're loved so much in the first place.
October 8, 20241 yr I'd better pay her a visithttps://tenor.com/view/open-the-door-kick-down-gif-21474058
October 8, 20241 yr I've decided to begin watching Ranma 1/2 2024. I kept hearing about it but didn't want to watch the old version (which I don't think covers everything anyway). I don't know if I'm supposed to take this anime seriously or not... but right now... I'd say... no lol. Hopefully I can enjoy it.
October 8, 20241 yr https://x.com/okami13_/status/1843712149446865198?s=46So glad this bum ass game gets overshadowed by better gamesBut in this situation its remaster vs remaster
October 8, 20241 yr technicaIIy this is a game who's been miIked to death at this point VS. a port that's IiteraIIy 14 years Iate to existing
October 8, 20241 yr from what I can see it's just the PS4 version which itseIf is the PS3 version with 0 aIterations
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003