Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
October 11, 20241 yr I got strohls awakeningand now I am learning about archetype skill treesit's interesting how much they use persona 1 and persona 2 stuff in this gamemore reminds me a lot of Philemonthis game is so evangelion it's crazythe entire subtext is so much more interesting than the actual plot
October 11, 20241 yr I am getting cooked these hit way harder than anything in p5rthis is more smt like
October 11, 20241 yr Ikr? Unironically the best SMT spin off they've done in yearsIn some ways it feels more like a Persona spin off but likeA spin off of a spin off is some bullshit not even KH has done lol
October 11, 20241 yr About to finish second encounter, getting the hand of it now @ElectriColeHopefully will catch up with everyone soon 😭
October 11, 20241 yr the UI still bothers me a lot btwI love the art etc.but not the crazy animationsit's just too persona💀
October 11, 20241 yr Thats fair unfortunately, much like FF13 introducing the stagger bar, we are stuck with it forever now 🥲
October 11, 20241 yr I am honestly shocked that I like the story so muchthey did a lot of research regarding the themes
October 11, 20241 yr This is the best Sega game since Sonic Frontiersfiretruckin Griffith over here.firetruckin Ryo from Devilman over here.
October 11, 20241 yr If the game doesn't lead us into our world I will be so firetrucking disappointed
October 11, 20241 yr my guess is one of two things the humans are actuaIIy our human beings but mutated from centuries past or the game worId is fictionaI and our worId is reaIand we have to Iike, pick if we wanna stay in our worId or go to the reaI one
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003