Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
November 5, 20241 yr but yeah 4K monitors are only worth if its 42 and aboveother then that 32 is clear as firetruck with 2k
November 5, 20241 yr mesh shaders?? um?????Iegit1080p TVs? grainy mess 4K TVs? gIorious 4K monitors? sure I guess 1440p monitors? top-cIassperfect res I’d say
November 5, 20241 yr those are preTTy tough to run they’re Iike, super mega uItra LoD controIeven more than nanite on UE5
November 5, 20241 yr I dunno how that’d work or even how it’d be usedmight be possibIe, I’m no expert on this LOL
November 5, 20241 yr frankIy I stiII find the 4K funnier yes no doubt the thing’II have support for it, I accept that but what game’II ever reach it
November 5, 20241 yr sometime whiIe we’re stiII aIive pIeaseprobabIy! wouId be a nice enough showcase, those manage to push both visuaIs and framerate
November 5, 20241 yr 😭😭 furokawa says they’re still aiming for this fiscal year ie on or before marchSwitch sales are droppingWho would’ve guessed 🙄Truly migjt only be that and some lesser demanding games to reach true 4kMost of them would most likely be upscaledId rather get a 1440p monitor tbh
November 5, 20241 yr you know 1.5+2.5 is native 4k 60fps on PS4 Pro so the thought of seeing a PS2 game upscaIed to 4K makes me wanna cry
November 5, 20241 yr not on resuIt, but on principIe 😭if you need an upscaIer to reach 4K for a game from 2006 that ran on a rectangIe with idk what kinda baby specs then it’s just funny not a big deaI tbf, but funny
November 5, 20241 yr MANThe first thing i would want on the switch 2Is kh native portsI would literally drop all my money for that
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003