Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
November 15, 20241 yr https://bsky.app/profile/thenightskyprince.bsky.social/post/3layqx3yc4c2u My man is enjoying social media again
November 15, 20241 yr In 5 months when the grifters lose their views bluesky is suddenly no longer woke
November 15, 20241 yr is the implication here that twitter is tumblr 2.0?wait, actually what does that even mean if true??
November 15, 20241 yr I will milk the shit out of every drama and a few years later when I am big enough I will make a video about how stupid my viewers are for believing all the shit I said and call it a social experimentI think 4chan 4.0 is a better description3.0*
November 15, 20241 yr Tea thats jusr doing what the people you hate do 😭 If you pay evil unto evil All it creates is cringe 😔DaZ we need to save his soul
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003