Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
November 15, 20241 yr I am not saying I want a DBZ remake, I just said it could fit in a 100 episodes
November 15, 20241 yr Ok but I don't WANT it too- Z is great as it is- like come on what's this obsession with everything needing to be "shorter" and "condensed"???
November 15, 20241 yr I don't want it to be, I just agreed with Muki that it can fit in that many episodes
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003