Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
November 15, 20241 yr https://tenor.com/view/jinx-chad-arcane-league-of-legends-mewing-gif-14157344817191900030
November 15, 20241 yr I was on call with a friend and I literally yelled "firetruck you" at my TV lol
November 15, 20241 yr I'm telling you, he's gonna hype it up, and be like "we have an exclusive world premiere for a very long awaited game." And it'll be our luck thats it's just like firetrucking Half Life 3.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003