Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
November 26, 20241 yr Oh buddy don't make me type paragraphsThere were a lot of us that loved that shit when it came out- we didn't ALL dislike it- only the normies with their curated perview of what they think things should and shouldn't be felt that way thinking everything has to fit 1 label 1 definition 1 box every time all the time so that artists and devs are LIMITED because people can't handle something DIFFERENTpant, pant, pantI'm sorry for my outburst.
November 26, 20241 yr you can write as long as it doesn't end up to be a wall of text because as a german I don't like walls💀
November 26, 20241 yr I swear to god if people cheer for Maria dying in the theatre Im gonna lose it 😭
November 26, 20241 yr Oh dog you already know; you already* *know them cellphone reactions are coming lmao
November 26, 20241 yr I said this in another Discord... but I feel like a remake of the GameCube Shadow game would be WILD lol. But I feel like they'd likely remove the guns and the cussing 😅
November 26, 20241 yr or section everything in different pIacesyou’II have your 3rd-person shooter sections, and then your boost/pIatforming sectionsor have everything at once Iike the originaI
November 26, 20241 yr I don't think it'll happen anytime soon. The only 'rumors' we have is a remake of Heroes and them wanting to 'redo' Sonic '06
November 26, 20241 yr What would the story even be? lol. Anything is possible but I just don't know what the story would be off-hand right now lol
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003