Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
November 30, 20241 yr THE HYPE WAS UNBELIEVABLY REALI was SHAKING when I first saw the TotK trailerThe fact that I got slightly teary-eyed while watching that video 😭
November 30, 20241 yr DudeThat 2017 botw trailerI remember watching that shit on the eshop on my 3dsGood lordI knew it was goodBut revisiting it now, holy was it amazingBRO I WAS SCREAMING MY HEAD OFFI PLAYED THAT SHIT ON LOOP FOR HOURS ON ENDTHAT SAXAPHONEUGHhttps://tenor.com/view/its-peak-old-man-shaking-head-gif-3938163323164042530
November 30, 20241 yr SMO first trailer was SOMETHING ELSEHearing Jump up super starWhat a time to be aliveSame bro, Same
November 30, 20241 yr Lmfao but so we tho 😭 do we reallyslams fist* they haven’t said anything about Sekiro 2 *cries
November 30, 20241 yr oh I'm sorry ah ha ha ha I missed the part where I was talking to* *you. ))))))
November 30, 20241 yr If she's the Queen of Kingdom Hearts, you should be the Jester of Monster Hunter or something lol
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003