Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 2, 20241 yr I think it's totally fair game to be like "this is a firetrucking stupid bad idea for losers" but I think/agree there's a difference between that and being like "just scrap it lmao" I see ur point.Yes Tea, Kom to us mein bruder- where you can be the Bi icon you deserve to be**warning, moving to California may result in massive debt, depression, and smug sense of superiority but with the trade off of baller food and fashion sub culturesResident discretion is advised
December 2, 20241 yr it's so firetrucking bad. I know people that work for companies in CA and they don't live in the actual state because it's too expensive 💀instead they are working only via home office
December 2, 20241 yr oh yeah it's expensive as shit here lmao5th largest economy in the world babyJust as by ourselves
December 2, 20241 yr Yeah, my buddy just moved back from California a couple weeks ago, and lost his shit when he saw the gas prices out here
December 2, 20241 yr I am so happy that I don't have to spend money on gas or else I would be firetrucked
December 2, 20241 yr I do have to say the german "Bahn" is insanely garbage. constant delays : /but better than spending money on gas
December 2, 20241 yr Man firetruck you firetruckin mid west guys with your cheese and your weed and your CHRISTIANITY and Conservative parents that has the queerest and or furries known to man kind."Hey man the Packers are a good football team" Thats funny, Jon.
December 2, 20241 yr I have exactly 1 friend from Wisconsin (before I met u) and I learned that alone was enough lmao
December 2, 20241 yr "Each time you talk about Califorjianit sounds like a different episode of Battlestar"
December 2, 20241 yr yeah and made shittons of money in texasthese mfers own 5 carsand also gunsa lot of them💀
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003