Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 13, 20241 yr My fear right now is Gunn's usual humor, I hope he is able to dial it down in this
December 13, 20241 yr I can see it now he breaks through a steeI waII and someone goes megazord: "I thought you were a man" superman: "of steeI"
December 13, 20241 yr I'II be happy so Iong as this movie isn't treated as some dumbass muItiverse thing
December 13, 20241 yr I don't want moody cocky NEW 52 Superman, I don't want JESUS FIGURE Superman, I don't want- no, I want boyscout, just as likely to stop a bank robbery, or alien invasion, as he is to save a cat out of a tree superman.
December 13, 20241 yr Ah yeah fair enoughGoing by the set leaks it seems to be an actual supermanI hope that is the case for the movie too
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003