Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 13, 20241 yr Listen the point in trying to make is, DaZ, aboht Intergalactic, In a world of oranges Do not ask for Applesauce. 😔Play the games.Get hyped for Bright Burn vs Superman
December 13, 20241 yr Like the first look we got we have a giant eye thing in the background shooting laser at the city
December 13, 20241 yr I'm confused about that tooLike I havent.looked at any backstage thing or a cast list in months likeAre we jumping straight to Braniac movie one...?
December 13, 20241 yr I wrote my question for the Reddit QA||Hello Kitase-san and Hamaguchi-san. Congratulations to all the nominations and winning the award for best game soundtrack at the game awards. I liked FF7 Remake, FF7 Rebirth and Final Fantasy 16 a lot and I hope we will see you guys in future shows of the game awards too. Speaking of Final Fantasy 7 Remake trilogy and Final Fantasy 16 here is my question: There is currently an ongoing discourse among content creators and the Final Fantasy community regarding what Final Fantasy as a franchise should be. Since Final Fantasy X the games have been drastically different from each other in terms of combat system, general gameplay, level design and even storytelling which can make it hard for people to get excited for future Final Fantasy games because the things they like about their favourite Final Fantasy game might not be in future games. For example, why should a Final Fantasy XVI or Final Fantasy 7 Remake trilogy fan who loves the action combat system of either XVI or Remake trilogy get excited for Final Fantasy XVII when Final Fantasy XVII could be a turn-based game and not an action game? Some people in the community are currently worried that reinventing the franchise repeatedly will hurt the brand because you do not really build an audience by constantly reinventing the games. My question is. Is Square Enix aware of this issue and what are you gonna do to address fan concerns about the future of the franchise? Of course, franchises should be innovative but to a lot of people it feels like that it hurts the brand recognition and excitement regarding future games due to how different the games are. ||
December 13, 20241 yr we will get a follow up postwe don't know where it will happenbut I am preparing my questions in advance
December 13, 20241 yr Ahh gotchaPlayed the new Astro Bot level, really fun oneGlad the spideys got added but still no FF or KH
December 13, 20241 yr ||My second question: I love references to other Final Fantasy games. Is it possible to keep FFXVI’s eikon themes and FFXIV’s eScape theme (for Omega Weapon) as a franchise staple in the future? Tracks like Away, Find the Flame, Cascade and Ascension are so powerful and I would love listening to remixes of those tracks in future Final Fantasy games and 7 Remake Part 3 instead of just having a normal boss or battle theme in these fights. My third question: I was very impressed by the fat moogle character design and its animations in Rebirth. How long did it take the artists and animators to bring Cait Sith’s moogle to life and was it difficult? My fourth question: Remake trilogy’s combat system is very well received. Will we see more use of this combat system in other Square Enix games or even Final Fantasy XVII? My final question: Is there a possibility to add hardmode or a harder difficulty immediately in part 3? I thought that the provided difficulties in Rebirth and FFXVI were too easy and would love a bigger challenge during my first playthrough.|| My other questions too
December 13, 20241 yr approved 👍dawg if they say yes I am not pIaying another mainIine FF game for Iike 12 years 😭
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003