Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 13, 20241 yr DaZ 😭This is all Squares.fauly.Kh4 did this to you Bhai3 years in 4 months btw chat 😌
December 13, 20241 yr Did u see those PC specs??Me and DaZ last night were laughing hard dudeMinimum requirements is an RTX card for a game without RTX lmao
December 13, 20241 yr 👍I IiteraIIy cannot run this game at minimum settings at 720p 30fpsthat is patheticeven 16 had a minimum of a GTX 1070
December 13, 20241 yr I really gotta read up on all the modern pc specsMy mind is still at 1090 being the best one
December 13, 20241 yr I am gonna upgrade next year to a 4090. I hope this lasts for the next 7 years lmfao
December 13, 20241 yr It'll last for about 4 and a half but you'll try your best to push it to 6That's usually how it goes for PC lol
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003