Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 13, 20241 yr I wouldn't mind it if it wasn't for that gosh darn firetrucking sledding game lol
December 13, 20241 yr I will scour the 7 seas in the Cariibean for the lucky emblems, and do that dancing mini game all day before I touch that shit again lol
December 13, 20241 yr ……You know I’m in too deep when Arendelle’s theme started playing in my head as I read that
December 13, 20241 yr Critical so far has been a cakewalk besides from Arendelle final boss being annoying
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003