Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.5k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

Lets see

he doesn't say that smh fakefn eif

Season 2 exists less than KH4 bro

YOU.

DAMN

Let it stay dead. I would rather the series be laid to rest now that Toriyama isn't here anymore.

(I have not watched daima yet either Imao)

DaZ once again not beating the anti women alligators

that wouId be the nice way to go out huh

but no

never

Anyway like I was saying earlier

Oh I was saying that all these guys hate video games but it feels like you actually like the medium of video games lol

Not like DAZ.....

Oh man, I can't believe it! firetruck that guy! Snake is a twat!

WOAHWOAHWOAH

LANGAUGE

.
.
.

HEY

IMG_2053.jpg?ex=675f6d81&is=675e1c01&hm=345e373f10e78dc87e6c833d8f33350b801810437cb7100dade48f2e276aee3a&

Like I don't see how the ps5 can't do the same thing

agree

After talking about Druckmann, all I can read is his name whenever you say Duck man

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top