Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.5k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

Bruh my pfp is Shadow the Hedgehog and I play Square Enix games- I'm comfortable with gay shit lmao

wait

Shadow is gay?

No but

RoxasExcite

he's gay with sonic?

Sonic x Shadow is THE most popular ship lmao

xD

No

wait so you wanna tell me

It's sonic x OC

when people looked up sonic on pornhub (he's one of the most popular search results for 2024) they watched sonic x shadow porn?

🤔

I saw that list and I am just bewildered

thank you hunt

nvm it's borderIands 4

Lifetea is the Dark Souls of German people

Idk what that means but

Its what I said lol

Mfs looking up the genshin Slime enemy

I'd say he's more the carameI sundae of germany

Or the hilichurls lmao

and you snake
are the sprinkIes in a waffIe cone

thank god I am not Elden Ring or Dark Souls 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top