Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 19, 20241 yr also holy firetruck what have they done in guardians of the galaxy movierocket and groot look so much better with their comic designswtf is this
December 19, 20241 yr idk I haven't watched the movies but one of my friends who did watch them pointed out how much better Groot and rocket look in the game than in the movies and then I googled "gog movie groot" and "gog movie rocket"
December 19, 20241 yr Im trying to talk about truth, justice, and the American way, and shit and you're over here like"Nskskkskssksks i don't wanna firetruck the movie version of this tree waaah"😭
December 19, 20241 yr I can also get the american way in marvel rivals by either playing captain america for obvious reasons or the punisher because he has guns
December 19, 20241 yr Even betterLike most American products anyway,The game is made in China!#authentic
December 19, 20241 yr fun fact everytime I play the punisher or captain america I start to talk texan-english in voice chatuntil I switch my hero
December 19, 20241 yr the only german I know about marvel is that captain america beats the shit out of nazis
December 19, 20241 yr I still can't believe that Hitler is actual canon in the captain america comics
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003