Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 19, 20241 yr https://tenor.com/view/groot-chad-groot-arms-guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol3-guns-gif-2155398073982529257
December 19, 20241 yr Thats what I'm worried about that would deadass be worse to me than how they DCEU blew their load with Zod movie 1.
December 19, 20241 yr btw I told german dolan that I can become a voice actor too. If I play Groot in every match and practice his voice by saying "I am Groot" everytime it happens I can become Groot's VA in Marvel Rivals
December 19, 20241 yr "Ich bin eine Groot-liner" 21st Century JFKLooks like it to me yeahI thought it was him since the teaser posterThe purple tbh
December 19, 20241 yr There was one in the background of one shot with Superman and Lois in their apartment.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003