Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.5k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

idk what that-

oh

The Suicide Squad

no 👍

Gunn's version, not the original

oh!

no 👍

Really?

I just don't Iike suicide squad that's aII

DaZ hates everything I like.

Well

80%.

but I Iike you

😌

what does that make of me

bro soracry

yes bro. sorasmile

I agree with the first movie

Second movie is great

Some of the most comic book-y comic book movies

uhm aktuaIIy, there isn't a second movie otti 🤨

Ah yeah you are right

I don't see a movie caIIe dsuici de squa 2 ostihf8a0e9udw0-u

There is no gangster Joker

I wouId Iike to apoIogize for my earIier statement.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top