Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 20, 20241 yr now that I think about itI don't Iike GoW 4's combat that muchyou may keep your titIe(I aIso have a strong bias against fuedaI japan games)
December 20, 20241 yr I mean trueHey now have some respect for Ghost of Tsushima 😭That game is fireand surprisingly accurate to the history, minus the fantasy-elementsAlthough my favorite will always be Samurai Warriors 3
December 20, 20241 yr hmmmmmmmy disIike for it is the same kind of disIike I have towards botwgreat game butgenshin exists because of it 😔
December 20, 20241 yr Am i right chat?But i thought you LIKED buff video game pretty boys lmaoWhat the Hell does that even mean man 😭Tsushima didn't inspire Genshin??
December 20, 20241 yr Even the guy who prominently displays his abs has firetruckin noodle arms, it's so sad
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003