Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 9, 20251 yr The whole premise of the series is playing as a guy in the shadows, making history that no one knows about
January 9, 20251 yr Cause no one cared when the series did stupid shit before like fighting giant Snakes, retweaking the gameplay in superficial "RPG" ways, or how you were super best friends with Leonardo DaVinci, or that a Native American was one-man soloing the British while also being homies with George Washington, or* how Benedict Arnold was actually misunderstood the whole time, *or how your character always influences key points in historyBut someone how playing as Yasuke is where they draw the line.Like dog where is the consistency lmao
January 9, 20251 yr I literally just said why, it has nothing to do with your examplesThe playable character has always been an OC, never a historical oneAnd even then I also dislike fighting the giant snakes and is when I dipped out of the seriesAC used to be one of my all time favorite series, up there with KHOf course there is some leeway in the historical "accuracy"I am not and never argued thatBut if Shadows came out 10 years ago, Yasuke would just be an important NPC like every other AC game has done with their historical characters
January 9, 20251 yr Imo i just don't see it as a big deal, especially compared to other stuff and decisions this series has done and madeI'm the generic "series peaked at Brotherhood then again with Black Flag" person lol
January 9, 20251 yr Of course things have jumped the shark, like the giant snake you mentioned, and I am not a fan of those either
January 9, 20251 yr But I think this is jumping the shark even moreAnd it's not like the issue is playing as a black character eitherYou literally do that with Origins too
January 9, 20251 yr Its too late, Ot I've already screenshot this conversation and sent it to my main, and alt Twitter accounts
January 9, 20251 yr Wish they could have continued expanding on that oneToo bad the launch was so ass we ended up with Origin
January 9, 20251 yr God i remember those screenshots of all the models tweaking the firetruck out lmao
January 9, 20251 yr The only problem with it is the fact that you're F*ench🤢I think the team that made AC2 made that one iirc and you can really tell
January 9, 20251 yr https://x.com/cryptic4kqual/status/1877352387150598278?s=46&t=D3kSWzFbWrR5R7DGIdZpEQ https://x.com/cryptic4kqual/status/1877202086569369660?s=46&t=D3kSWzFbWrR5R7DGIdZpEQ
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003