Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 3, 20251 yr I mean sure there's a couple things that maybe I could have thought could have been better but why do I gotta say that? Can't I just focus on what I liked about it??
February 3, 20251 yr but you get what I mean though right? not a whiff of criticism makes me think everyone just thinks it's perfect
February 3, 20251 yr then that's a YOU PROBLEM 😭 we don't owe you criticism just so you can feel better about miniscule things you over zealous bird.
February 3, 20251 yr no I don't care about your dumb orchestraI rendition save that shit for the credits 😭
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003