Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 3, 20251 yr and by the way man I know this is a hoIIywood CG thing, but I hate the designs of eggman's stuff
February 3, 20251 yr also yes if they really wanted to do adventure 2 truly then amy and rouge need to be there which they werent
February 3, 20251 yr shadow was a huge seller for sonic 3and I dont think they wanted to wait til sonic 4 or 5 for him
February 3, 20251 yr an adaptation that doesn't even HAVE THE FINAL BOSS NOR LITERALLY ANY OF THE ZONES FROM THE GAME you know what kind of adaptation this ispercy jackson 2011
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003