Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 18, 20251 yr Like, the fact that their old switch games STILL are regular priced lmfaoGreedy ass mfers
February 18, 20251 yr But the 40 year olds on Twitter and the Spectrum kids in YT comment sections told me Nitnendo was goated and can't do any wrong 😔I was told by gen X that Nintendo was consumer friendly- was i lied to
February 18, 20251 yr I'm afraid...you were buddy 😔Nintendo has great games, but at what cost....when they just simply do not care about the consumers:PES_SadGe::waitingforkaitostartbenkyou:
February 18, 20251 yr Oh my God THATS YOUR GUYS FAULT FOR PLAYING POKEMON IN THE 21ST CENTURYOk???For 15 years I've heard Pokémon fans do nothing but whine and complain and whine and complain but they never stop buying the firetrucking games- there's far, FAR better RPGs out there, but they're too locked into their little Poke-cult to even try something else, so far as I'm concerned, that's A. The fanbases fault for moving on, and B. Society's fault for giving that mid ass franchise so much time and money when the only reason half of the fanbase even picked UP the game was a cartoon with a good theme song.Maybe, now just roll with me on this, maybe, if we stopped pretending Pokémon is this untouchable pillar of gaming, it would have gotten better a long time ago, and then Palworld doesn't have to happen.
February 18, 20251 yr Pokemon tcg is currently the only pokemon game I play and it's sad because it's a gacha
February 18, 20251 yr I was honestly so freaking pissed when that happenedThankfully I didn't buy the gameBut still, like wtfLiterally the last Pokemon game I bought was SwordAnd I'm not gonna preorder the Z game until I actually see much better quality in both environment and character animations in the trailersCause I'm not wasting my damn money on shit quality
February 18, 20251 yr no dude it's obviousIy just the kids buying it!! because kids don't deserve good things this is their punishment =\it has not been since Iike, the 3DSain't no one out here that respects pokemon, even if it is stiII mega successfuI that sure as heII isn't cuz of their gameswhat do you mean untiI why on earth wouId you pre-order any gameIet aIone one from GAMEFREAK of aII peopIeaIso yeah I agree with muki here you wiII not see any improvements from traiIer to reIease
February 18, 20251 yr But i actually had someJeez muki, don't freak me out like that. They said you won't get any new ones starting late next month and the ones you have already will expire at the usual time
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003