Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 18, 20251 yr snake I wiII post about konamiand hawkumI'II post about genshin impact having the worst impact on gaming idk
February 18, 20251 yr "Gosh Lois, this is even worse than that time I tried to order a McRib from Del Taco." ------Cut Away------- Peter enters the restaurant. "Oh my God it's Sans!"
February 18, 20251 yr https://tenor.com/view/family-feud-survey-says-strike-buzzer-wrong-answer-gif-16312959
February 18, 20251 yr pfft Hawk knows, but 'tis ambivalent; like when I tell Hunt the same thing about Destiny 😔
February 18, 20251 yr At this point i don't think roasting Scott Pilgrim or animal crossing would shake Hawk lol
February 18, 20251 yr hunt is different hunt's just too in he knows everything I couId possibIy shake at destinyHUSH 😭
February 18, 20251 yr What if I say later on that I’m going to pre-order for KH4? Are you gonna say the same thing? Lol
February 18, 20251 yr why wouId you ever trust the pre-order of a game that's been dead siIent for 3 years
February 18, 20251 yr As you should, it's your money, use it when you need it!Call J.G Wentworth877-CASH NOOOOOOW.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003