Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 18, 20251 yr Oh also I played Frontiers recently and oh my God it’s such a great game! It was so overhated at the time like WAT
February 18, 20251 yr I’m definitely buying Sonic cross worlds tho because that shit looks FIRE, it looks so fun
February 18, 20251 yr GamefreakGive Pokemon to monolithsoftEasyThose guys can make anything run on anything
February 18, 20251 yr The last good new game they released was Let’s Go Pikachu/Eevee 💀💀💀💀💀💀Which reminds me I should replay it
February 18, 20251 yr I still regret buying swordI refunded itBut i still regret the time i spent on itDamn unc
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003