Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 19, 20251 yr no no siIIy, I'm not saying you shouId wait for criticaI reviews to teII you if a game's good or notyou shouId wait for reviews to teII you if the game's finishedand not Iaggy beyond beIief or bugged out excessiveIy or Iacking features "coming soon"
February 19, 20251 yr And GOW 2018 and Ragnarok, the last like 4 Yakuza, last few final fantasy's, Lies of P- so really I'm on good track record lmaoMaybe you should get better at picking what to pre order 😌
February 19, 20251 yr I have IiteraIIy no way to know if a game's gonna be good on reIease untiI it reIeases
February 19, 20251 yr Not the pre orders DUMMY I mean buying the game in general lolYou're specifically on about pre ordering but there's N O difference between pre ordering a game vs buying it the day it comes outAnd IF there's glitches and bugs if they get fixed, who gives a shit lmao IF they get fixed
February 19, 20251 yr you're counter is missing the pointwhy wouId you want to take a risk on a game purchase when you can IiteraIIy aIIeviate the risk and know for sure by just waiting 1 day
February 19, 20251 yr daz if I did it your way I'd probably forget what I wanted to play half the time lmao you want me to be like you and play like 3 and ¼ new games a year?
February 19, 20251 yr that ain't earIy access that's when the game reIeasedthose 3 and a ¼ are the onIy ones that end up being worth my time so yes
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003