Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.5k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

You're not supposed to say that to a

fe m.

an iron m?

pecuIiar 🤔

I'm gonna kick this guy's ass sitdown

LOL

I SAID SORRY 😭

wait no I didn't

I'm sorry 😔

Apology accepted 😌

hooray!

ssj112.jpg?ex=67b70b2e&is=67b5b9ae&hm=35a10f4ab6e5ec5c0f08cc17cf7c84435d131955478c79177b58d7f9aa6d25e7&

i always was told to never ask a woman her age, weight, and opinons on on Jared Leto.

Who the hell is hared lato

Hared Lato

but I thought no one Iiked jared Ieto

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Sorry Muki but that was really funny

queen is right muki, that is a better titIe

Jared Let-It Gooooo

Let it Gooooooo

Snake

you were right

he needs to Iet it go

I can't hold it back anymore chat

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top